Weddings at the Beautiful Sanctuary and Terrace
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Tarpon Springs is available for weddings and events throughout the year
- Unique and charming venue for weddings
- Historic sanctuary recently remodeled
- Walls adorned by eight mural-sized paintings by famous landscape artist George Inness Jr.
- Located in the heart of downtown Tarpon Springs, a short walk from the bayou and other points of interest
LGBTQ couples welcome!
Please contact us for availability.
The rental fee for weddings performed in the Sanctuary or on the terrace is $600.00 which includes the use of the Church on the day of the wedding as well as one additional day for a two-hour rehearsal. The Church can accommodate a maximum of 100 guests. The Forum Room and Social Hall are also available for an intimate wedding reception.
- Visit UUTarponWeddings on Facebook
- Learn more about Tarpon Springs