Become a Member
Members and Friends are vital to our spiritual life and UUCTS continued growth.
You don’t have to be a member
Friends are welcome to participate in all our activities. If you have a skill, a talent, or an interest – or just a burning desire to make friends and do great things – You are welcome.
Membership brings a special sense of belonging to the UUCTS community, including:
- Deepening spiritual and community connections within UUCTS church life
- Exploring your spiritual journey with the support of others
- Joining a Welcoming Community open to everyone
- Experiencing a “spiritual sanctuary” in an historic building
- Finding inspiration in art, science, scripture, nature, philosophy and personal experience
- Taking care and compassion to new levels
- Helping in service projects with our larger community
- Participating in a democratic process and becoming something greater than one's self
We ask our members to:
- Accept the seven UU Principles
- Attend a Pathway to Membership meeting
- Participate in UUCTS activities
- Give of your time and talents by volunteering
- Make a personally meaningful annual pledge to support UUCTS mission and programs
- Sign the Membership Book
Please Contact Us for individual attention.
We welcome your interest in UUCTS